Eggless Oats Pizza muffins recipe with step by step photos and video recipe. Pizza Muffins are quick & easy to make. For a quick breakfast on weekends, they are a good choice. In this Pizza Muffin recipe, I included oats to make it a bit healthier. This Pizza muffin is made with Oats, Flax seeds, Herbs & Fresh Homemade Pizza Sauce. No need to ferment the dough. You can make them instantly and they have all the flavors of Pizza in it. No yeast added and they are eggless too.
These Savory Pizza Muffins are good for Breakfast or even you can pack them for Kids Lunchbox. You can make them and store them in zip lock bags. This Pizza muffins recipe is a good way to have Oats & Flax seeds in breakfast.
Give your kids their favorite Pizza in the form of muffins and they are happy. They will not be able to make out that these muffins are made with Oats. We are happy when our kids are having a healthy diet:) I am always searching for new ideas to include something healthy ingredient in my recipe and they should be tasty too. I experimented with the inclusion of oats flour and flax seeds in ordinary pizza muffins recipe and they turned out so well that I wanted to share this recipe with you all. My kids are my biggest critic and it passed the test of being tasty too. So here’s the recipe of oats pizza muffins.
Eggless Pizza Muffins recipe | Savory Muffins recipe | How to make Oats muffins recipe
- 1 Cup Oats Flour
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour or Maida
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1 Tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1/2 Cup Refined Oil
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 4 tbsp Curd
- 4 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 2 tbsp Processed Cheese or Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tbsp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Onions
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Capsicum
- 1/4 Cup Corn Kernels Cooked
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Tomato
- 8-9 pitted black olives sliced, optional
Preparations for making the muffins
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Grease the muffin mold lightly with oil & dust it with flour or you can use liners directly.
- Heat a Pan and add oats. Dry roast the oats till it changes its color slightly. Let it cool down completely at room temperature. Grind it. Oats flour is ready. You can make this flour in bulk and store it in an airtight container for further use.
Making the pizza muffins
- In a mixing bowl add milk, curd, refined oil & homemade pizza sauce. Mix it.
- In another mixing bowl take oats flour, Maida/all purpose flour, baking powder & baking soda. Sift it.
- To this add mixed herbs, black pepper, salt, ground flax seeds & red chili flakes.
- Add all the veggies (chopped onion, capsicum, tomato, corn & olives). Now add processed cheese & cheddar cheese. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Pour in the wet ingredients. Gently mix it with dry ingredients. Do not over mix it or it will make the muffins dense.
- Spoon the batter into lightly greased muffin mold. Fill each muffin mold till 3/4th. You should always keep some space for the batter to rise.
- Top each muffin with pizza sauce, chopped veggies (onion, capsicum, corn & olives) and cheddar cheese/mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 15-20 minutes. Mine got baked at 17 minutes. If the size of muffin molds vary the timings will also vary. Mine were small muffin molds. Keep checking the muffins after 15 minutes. Insert a toothpick and check. If it comes out clean your muffins are ready.
- Enjoy Pizza Muffins with Sauce 🙂
2. You can use Mozzarella Cheese in this Pizza Muffins instead of Cheddar Cheese.
3. No need to sift the Oats flour. If you find it difficult to sieve. Just add it directly. Sift Maida, Baking Powder & Baking Soda only.
4. Do not use the vegetables directly taken out from the refrigerator. Take them out of the refrigerator. Let them come to a room temperature. Then only add it. If you add the veggies directly taken out from the refrigerator it will make the Pizza Muffins soggy.
5. You can use any Toppings of your choice.
6. I will strongly recommend using Pizza Sauce rather than Tomato Sauce. It enhances the flavor and muffins tastes similar to Pizza. You can prepare the Pizza sauce in advance and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
7. Bake Muffins only in Preheated Oven.
8. Do not over mix the batter. Just mix it lightly to combine the ingredients together. Over mixing the batter will result in dense muffins. The muffins will not be light & Fluffy.
9. Be careful while adding Salt. Cheese has salt in it.
10. Use Curd & Milk at room temperature. I used Milk that was boiled and cool down to room temperature.
Please leave your valuable suggestions, feedback or any query related to the recipe in the comment box. If you make this recipe in any other way, do share your tips and suggestions to make it better. Till then enjoy your day………Happy Cooking 🙂